Our valued clients can avail high performing Ghee Clarifier
at an economical price. Driven by innovation, Ghee Clarifier is simple and convenient to use. Further, Ghee Clarifier has gained popularity in the markets owing to its easy operation, longer service life, resistance against corrosion and smooth finish. We offer Ghee Clarifier in various sizes and specifications.
Working Principle :
Ghee from the settling tank is fed through the inlet placed at the top of ghee clarifier. Separation of the ghee residue from the ghee takes place in a solid wall bowl, under the influence of centrifugal force. The residue, thus separated is collected in the sludge space of the bowl and clarified ghee flows through the clarifier outlet.
Basic Unit :
- Ghee Clarifier comprises a cast -iron frame with the drive housed in its lower part. The bowl is fixed on the top of the spindle. The worm gear is placed in oil bath.
- All parts coming contact with ghee distributor. Bowls body, bowl hood, discs, etc are made from stainless steel 304.
- The cast- iron frame is painted in Blue color.
- The Ghee Clarifier is supplied with a set of standard tools and spare-parts.
Technical Data :
- Available in 1000, 2000 and 3000 Lit/Hour
- Specification for 1000 Lit/Hour
- Model : Ghee Clarification station
- Capacity : 700 LPH Hydraulic Capacity 1000 LPH
- Capacity : 700 LPH of pre-filtered ghee
- Motor : Electric motor of 1 HP suitable for operation on 440volts (+/- 6%) 50 Hz (+/- 3%) Three phase AC supply system
- Lubrication : Gears are immersed in oil bath
- Connection : Inlet 25 mm & outlet open flanged
- Temp for clarification : 65-degree C. for better performance
- Bowl speed : 8,000 rpm (min)
- Inlet pressure : 0.45 kg/cm2